Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Metatarsalgia Stress Fracture Metatarsalgia Or Fracture?

Metatarsalgia or fracture? - metatarsalgia stress fracture

The ball of my left foot hurts) (stabbing pain, especially when I run more than on hard surfaces, but not as painful impact that my pace. It also hurts when I press the area with the thumb, but it feels good when I release the pressure. It hurts when I walk sometimes I think it might be something wrong with the way I have to do on foot - I do not have much of an arch. I run about 40 miles per week, but am I doing this for years, it is not as if there is a dramatic increase in education (if they can spare time 3 weeks by an ankle) had recently rolled back my planned mileage. Bands I have little that you can put your foot to change the areas added that pressure on them. But just to be sure: It is likely that this problem is rather metatarsalgia or stress fracture?

3 comments:

icesk8er said...

It is hard to say what could be wrong, but I suggest you go to the doctor not to let that get worse or impede training. A stress fracture is possible, but you need to see an X-ray to determine whether this could be the problem. Good luck!

Dr. Albert, DDS, (USA) said...

This can be a stress fracture or bone spur good. RM a podiatrist and have us on it.

Mfamily said...

Probably, Morton's neuroma, a compression of the nerves in his fingers. The most common between the fingers 3 a.m. to 4 p.m., and increased the pressure on palpation and with time. The podiatrist May inject the diagnosis of local anesthetics and steroids, and pain. I agree with the foregoing, the operation can cause stress cracks and should be discarded. Metatarsalgia is also possible.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Grim monkey window. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree