Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pocketbook Bridal Shower Gifts If My Friend Invites Me To More Than One Of Her Bridal Showers, Do I Have To Bring A Gift To All Of Them?

If my friend invites me to more than one of her bridal showers, do I have to bring a gift to all of them? - pocketbook bridal shower gifts

Not trying to be cheap, but I attended a bachelor party (with a gift in tow), and tomorrow will be another feature. I will also make a gift to the pants "contracting", which bachlorette and marriage. Except for the bachlorette party we all fly to New York for the parties (in our own money, I might add). I mean, yes! Is "This is killing my pocket. Is not it wrong to bring a gift for the game tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Grim monkey window. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree