Sunday, January 31, 2010

What Pokemon Would Look Like With Genitals Facebook How Will The Fifth Generation Of Pokemon Look Like?

How will the fifth generation of Pokemon look like? - what pokemon would look like with genitals facebook

The first was little points of light and beeps.
The second is basically the same, but in color.
The third had more color and was further advanced.
The fourth was in 3D, but also in small print.

And the fifth?

6 comments:

antimony... said...

If she wins 5th Generation do (remember, Arceus created all things in the world of Pokemon, so it is probably the last Pokemon in the Dex always) that can only be for someone like the Wii console, and everything will be over time as real changes. In fact, I understand (but do not make) a few games like Pokemon, although not as good as I wish they were.

B-jammin said...

It's almost like a diamond, pearl, platinum, and I think. The DS is not really incredible graphics capability. What Id really see more traffic from the fairy, if they attack, instead of shaking back and forth. Just as the Games GameCube / Wii

Sonic the Hegdehog said...

oh! ummm ... Shoot! lol I do not remember the link, but if u on Google images, go search for "Pokemon Silver Soul, sprites Heart of Gold" you should get something, after long enough. even if you do not make sprites, or may the 5th To see pokeomn generation. I thought it was about 2 months and I make the sprite. Most people seem to Diamond / Pearl sprites, but some have changed (for better or for worse, lol). I hope u find ur, what have you!

Abraham said...

Probably about the same as the 4th with some updates

pokemonf... said...

Whoa there partner, we still have Genor 4th

jr.1989f... said...

idk, but I can not wait until it goes away, if you notice, please let me KNW

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Grim monkey window. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree